- Possess strong leadership abilities
- Have the ability to teach and train others
- Use good listening, verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Be alert to staff and guest needs
- Stay focused on Safety and Security within the kitchens and around the units across the Western Units
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills
- College degree/Culinary school degree preferred, but not necessary
- Minimum 7 to 10 years of experience in a role of Chef de Cuisine
- 3+ years of Multi-unit oversight required
- Experience with volume of covers demanded by restaurant and fine dining as well as an understanding of standardization and replication across multiple units
- Must have basic computer knowledge (Excel, Windows, etc.)
- Must be willing to relocate to the Los Angles area
- Must be willing to travel frequently to the various units in the Western Region
The statements in this job description are intended to describe the essential job functions being performed. They are not intended to be ALL responsibilities or qualifications.
FIG & OLIVE is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).