- Must be professional, polished, and articulate
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized, able to multitask and maintain excellent records
- Must be able to demonstrate passion and commitment at ownership level
- Must be able to conduct daily business with integrity and be ethical at all times
- Strong creative skills to provide innovative set ups, menus, and functions for groups
- Proficiency with computers including Microsoft Excel and Word
- Extraordinary attention to detail, productive under pressure
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule (nights, weekends, holidays) if deemed necessary to promote business or oversee events
- Knowledge of OpenTable, Triplseat, Micros or other software alike
- College Degree
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in event management
- Minimum 3+ years in hospitality at either a luxury hotel or restaurant group
The statements in this job description are intended to describe the essential job functions being performed. They are not intended to be ALL responsibilities or qualifications.
FIG & OLIVE is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).